We are hiring!
Shoot us a message if something from the list below ticks your boxes. If not, we are always looking for creative minds who think outside of the box.
We at Valo Motion are game developers and hardware manufacturers, our HQ is based in Finland.
We revolutionise how sports and games are combined to create fun and effective exercise. We believe that high quality products should be developed with smiles and passion for sports & games.
The name Valo Motion comes from the Finnish word valo, meaning light, which is central to our products.
We are looking for a Full-stack developer to join our team to develop the web infrastructure for our active game products.
Valo Motion’s products have been shipped in over 55 countries all over the world. They all communicate with our server through which we can provide new game updates, statistics and automation to the customers. We provide a web portal to our customers that help them ensure they get the most value out of their product. We also provide a web service to the players, who can, for example get their gameplay videos and scores through the service and share them to their friends.
Our ecosystem for active games is always growing and an efficient and scalable web infrastructure is crucial to enable it. As a Full-stack Developer at Valo Motion, you will be working as part of a team to bring our web infrastructure to the next level.
Valo Motion offers job possibilities that allow working with larger concepts, platforms and full games. Having full control over our own product platforms and remote software deployment ensures that the games that we develop will end up to players. We provide a possibility for challenging and inspiring work with unique products that make a difference in the world by making people active. Valo Motion is looking for a Full-stack developer to join our family of enthusiasts who want to provide joy and thrill of movement to players around the globe.
- Improving and developing new features for Valo Motion’s web platform
- Working vertically on Valo Motion’s web, mobile and game ecosystem
- Ensuring quality with unit and integration tests
- Web development with Ruby on Rails and ReactJS
- Web-app deployment on mobile
- Experience with the entire web development stack
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- HTML, CSS (SASS), SQL
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of unit/integration testing
- Knowledge of mobile app development
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Ionic React
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Web API development
- Knowledge of UI/UX design
- DevOps experience
Is your passion games or sports or both? Are you fluent in Unity?
Sales & Projects:
How about developing some global sales and reseller networks?
We are looking for a highly organized professional Technical Producer / Project Manager to manage our development projects. Our development team works as a cohesive team with tasks split according to skill set and interest. While our products are distinct, they share a number of features and libraries. This means that some development work is common for the entire product line and some product specific. As our producer your task will be to keep track of the various projects and ensure that the internal prioritization is up to date.
Working in a relatively small and agile company you may be asked to help out with other tasks or departments as well, all depending on your particular skill set and interests.
Valo Motion offers job possibilities that allow working with larger concepts, platforms and full games. Having full control over our own product platforms and remote software deployment ensures that the games that we develop will end up to players. We provide a possibility for challenging and inspiring work with unique products that make a difference in the world by making people active.
Valo Motion is looking for a Technical Producer / Project Manager to join our family of enthusiasts who want to provide joy and thrill of movement to players around the globe.
- Lead and manage the team to deliver new games and features to our exergame platforms
- Manage development roadmap, scheduling and budget
- Manage weekly sprints and task prioritization
- Improve and optimize our workflow and project management
- Coordinate with marketing on upcoming releases
- Coordinate with sales and support on customer requests and needs
- Participate in recruiting new team members
- Solid experience in managing agile game and software development projects
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple roles / projects simultaneously
- Experience with Unity game engine
- Programming experience
- A love for sports and movement
- Experience in the indoor entertainment or attractions industry
How to apply:
- Send us a message: email@example.com
- Include your CV and tell us about why you would be a fit to our team!
Or do you know anybody who would be perfect for the job? Give them a shout about us!